Remote Project Manager
Do great work, with a great team, for great clients.
Camoin Associates is looking for a Remote Project Manager who is early/mid-career, organized, self-motivated, and willing to learn. This position is geared towards an individual ready to assume a project manager role, taking on additional responsibilities in the future. Come be part of a firm that is working around the country to support clients as they navigate ever changing economic conditions to improve the world in which people live, work, and play.
Project management and client service are at the core of what we do at Camoin Associates. Our project managers act as the link between our team and the client. We are looking for a team member that can provide professional and diligent project management to ensure the successful completion of our projects.
The person chosen for this position will serve as a project manager and support researcher for a variety of projects, including real estate and industry market analysis, development feasibility studies, economic and fiscal impact analysis, and economic and workforce development strategies. The person will work closely with the firm’s project teams, leading client management, project schedule/process, and deliverable production oversight. Example responsibilities will include:
- Management of multiple projects.
- Client communication and team project updates.
- Coordinating Camoin staff to ensure timely delivery of product.
- Preparing and monitoring project budgets and internal work plans.
- Scheduling and facilitating interviews, focus groups, committee meetings and presentations, and public meetings.
- Overseeing any sub-consultants included on projects.
- Basic administrative functions, including maintaining project information in CRM system, timekeeping, and contracting processes.
A project team at Camoin typically includes a principal, one or two research analysts, and a project manager.
- Masters level degree in economics, business, finance, policy analysis, urban planning, public administration, or other related field preferred
- At least two years of professional work experience.
- Five years of professional work experience may be considered as a substitute for Master’s degree.
- Exceptional writing, communication (verbal and written), and time management skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines at once.
Additional Skills Desired:
- Interest and experience in economic development, strategic planning, and real estate development.
- Experience in project management, preferably in a consulting role.
- Demonstrable attention to detail and organizational skills.
- A good communicator, strong collaborator, and team player.
- Experience with consulting.
- Proficient in data analysis and research, knowledge of research methods including survey analysis and web-based research.
- Facilitation and presentation skills (virtually and in-person).
- Comfort with on-line collaboration.
Camoin Associates provides all equipment (PC, dual monitors, camera, and optional headset for video conferencing). Please note that we are only making this position available to citizens and residents with all necessary authorizations already in place (OPT does not qualify).
Please e-mail and resume to Rachel Selsky, C/O Erin Teets at email@example.com. If selected for further consideration, we will request additional documentation at a later date. Please no telephone inquiries.
Key Words: project manager, planning, economics, finance, economic development, consultant, fiscal, grant, workforce, impact analysis, market research, administration.