Graphics and Communications Specialist
Do great work, with a great team, for great clients.
Camoin Associates is looking for a Graphics and Communications Specialist to join our team. We’re looking for someone with an eye for design, experience with marketing, and a desire for their work to contribute to positive improvements in people’s lives and communities. Candidates for this job will be serious about creating high quality professional content, be detail and graphically oriented, able to manage multiple projects and deadlines successfully, and capable of executing an outbound and inbound digital marketing strategy. This position is geared towards creative and astute individuals who have the aptitude and skills needed to turn words, data, and research into visually appealing and informative graphics.
The Graphics and Communications Specialist is a new position that reports directly to the Vice President/Director of Operations. The work will include producing the visual impression of the firm as well as initiating the firm’s new comprehensive digital marketing approach. Approximately 70% of the duties of the position will be related to continuous improvement and management of the firm’s brand including style guide and messaging and content editing. Work will include coordinating with other staff to create high quality proposals and final reports, public presentations, visualizations, infographics, and storyboarding. Managing content for the firm’s digital tools, such as website, newsletter, along with creating email, social media and other digital marketing strategies, and helping the management team brainstorm target market strategies will comprise roughly 30% of the work.
Come be part of a firm that is working around the country to support clients as they navigate ever changing economic conditions to improve the world in which people live, work, and play.
This is a fully remote position. Camoin Associates is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
About the Firm:
Since 1999, Camoin Associates’ mission has been to support our customers in their efforts to create meaningful employment opportunities and vibrant communities. Across all our service lines, we offer research, analysis, and business intelligence services that increase investment, increase the tax base, create meaningful employment opportunities, and help build healthy vibrant economies.
We do great work. As a firm, we pride ourselves on being forward thinking, collaborative, and able to help clients identify and solve their critical economic development related issues. Through our work, we strive to make a positive change, create job opportunities, improve quality of life, and increase prosperity for all. It is interesting work, something different every day, and it makes a positive impact on people’s lives.
We have a great team. We care deeply about the work we do and the people we work with. As a fully remote team of 26+ employees, we have regular check-ins with all staff to foster a culture of close and trusting relationships. We strive to enable staff to work at a level that allows for a healthy life-work balance. We are supportive, collaborative, open to new ideas and approaches. Personal interests and professional development goals are encouraged to be pursued. The firm offers competitive salaries, health insurance benefits, retirement contributions, professional development support, paid time off, holidays, and a flexible work schedule.
We have great clients. Our clients include local and state government, U.S. territories, economic development organizations (EDOs), non-profit organizations, private developers, and corporations. We build long-term relationships with our clients because they trust us to provide honest, accurate, and impactful guidance on pressing decisions.
To learn more about our experience and projects in all our service areas, please visit our website at www.camoinassociates.com.
The person chosen for this position will support the creation of high quality professional material, increase brand alignment across the firm’s products, and help develop the firm’s new digital and general marketing strategy.
- Manage and implement the firm’s brand and writing guidelines.
- Assist with preparation, design, coordination, and review of firm marketing material including proposals, monthly email newsletter + blog, final reports, and conference collateral.
- Assist project managers with highly professional client deliverables including content editing, design, infographics, report layout, etc.
- Support business development efforts by understanding and monitoring target audiences for each service line and identifying key messages needed to highlight the firm’s value proposition for various audiences.
- Advise staff as they prepare client and public presentations on messaging, content, and other aspects.
- Execute the firm’s strategic plan to expand digital marketing efforts by utilizing prospecting tools for business development, including our proprietary system (Prospect Engage), inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns, newsletter (the Navigator), prospecting CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), and in-house contact center.
- Manage new website content updates (WordPress)
- Assist with various client projects that require online marketing campaigns.
- Managing conference schedule and supporting development and implementation of the exhibition strategy.
- At least 2+ years of professional work experience in related fields.
- Undergraduate degree in business marketing, graphic design, or other relevant degrees.
- Professional experience preparing wide variety of documents from one page infographics, slide decks, research reports, and digital marketing campaigns for internal and client uses.
Additional Skills Desired:
- Imagination and creativity
- Eye for graphic design
- Superb writer who embraces proper grammar
- High level Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Expertise with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, WordPress, LinkedIn marketing campaigns, MailChimp (or other email marketing platforms) and Microsoft Dynamics (or other CRM platforms)
- Google Analytics experience
- Excellent attention to detail, time-management, and organizational skills.
- Experience in a consulting environment.
- A good communicator, strong collaborator, and team player.
Camoin Associates provides all staff with equipment (PC, dual monitors, camera, and optional headset for video conferencing). Please note that we are only making this position available to citizens and residents with all necessary authorizations already in place (OPT does not qualify).
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to Rachel Selsky, C/O Erin Teets at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please describe in your cover letter why you believe you are well suited for this position. If selected for further consideration, we will request additional documentation at a later date. Please no telephone inquiries.
Key Words: graphic design, digital marketing, business development,