We are looking for talented people to join our team who are passionate, highly analytical, organized, and self-motivated. This is an opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing firm working at the cutting edge of economic development across the country. If this sounds like you or someone you know, send us a resume!
Please e-mail a cover letter and resume to Robert Camoin, C/O Jessica Ulbricht firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title in which you are applying.
If selected for further consideration, we will request additional documentation at a later date. No telephone inquiries.
Please note that we are only making these positions available to citizens and residents with all necessary authorizations already in place (OPT does not qualify).
What we're looking for...
Economic Development Analyst - Industry, Real Estate & Economic Impact
We are looking for someone who is highly analytical, organized, self-motivated and has prior professional level experience. This position is geared towards individuals who have the skills needed to analyze and interpret economic and financial data, with interest in advancing those skills and/or potentially growing into a project manager role, taking on additional responsibilities and participating in our national growth strategy.
The person chosen for this position will primarily serve as a research analyst for a variety of projects, including real estate and industry market analysis, development feasibility studies, economic and fiscal impact analysis, and economic and workforce development strategies. Other responsibilities will include grant writing, supporting the management of client-administered programs, and helping in the preparation of proposals, company marketing initiatives, and other internal company tasks. With time, travel will be required.
- Undergraduate and Masters level degree in economics, finance, policy analysis, urban planning, public administration, or other related field preferred.
- Strong analytic skills in data analysis, professional-level competencies in Excel, and excellent research, writing and communication skills required.
- Experience building or using basic spreadsheet models
- Professional level experience required, may include temporary work as long as demonstration of aptitude and performance can be made.
Additional Skills & Qualifications Desired
- Aptitude for assessing and understanding numeric data.
- Ability to interpret information and succinctly articulate its meaning in written and graphic form.
- Demonstrate an interest in learning about local and regional economies and the industries that drive them.
- Knowledge of research methods including survey analysis and web-based research.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- A good communicator, strong collaborator, and team player.
- Accustomed to working in an open office setting.
- Experience in copy editing and graphic design a plus.
- Experience with consulting and project management a plus.
- Facilitation and presentation skills a plus.