Outbound Marketing Professional
Work From Home
Camoin 310’s Business Call Analysts have exciting and impactful jobs. They speak to different people every day from across the country and are a critical element of the Camoin 310 team.
We are looking to hire multiple Business Call Analysts who have the ability to work independently and successfully from home; clear and articulate speech; a proven work ethic; recent experience making outbound phone calls; and, a desire to join our growing team of professionals that are working around the country to identify economic growth opportunities for our clients. This position is geared towards individuals who are goal and task oriented, able to work with other team members, self-directed, and interested in finding creative solutions to serve our clients.
About the Firm
Since 1999, Camoin 310’s mission has been to support our customers in their efforts to create meaningful employment opportunities and vibrant communities. In early 2019, Camoin acquired the Richmond, VA based marketing and prospecting company, 310 Marketing, to form the only full-service economic development consulting and business investment lead generation firm in the country.
Our clients include local and state government, economic development organizations (EDOs), non-profit organizations, private developers, and corporations. We offer research, analysis, and business intelligence services that increase investment, build tax base, create meaningful employment opportunities, and help build healthy vibrant economies.
The Business Call Analyst makes outbound phone calls to corporate executives across the country on behalf of our clients, which include state and regional economic development organizations clients looking to attract business investment to their area. You’ll have an opportunity to work alongside some of the top outbound marketing callers working in economic development in the nation.
Our senior callers will support you through our unique training and mentorship program where you’ll learn how to make 120-150 calls a day to a list of targeted businesses. The goal is to connect with company decision makers and collect business intelligence from these individuals. You’ll discuss things like business needs, industry trends, and future relocation or expansion plans.
We supply our Business Call Analysts with top of the line contact center technology. The role requires the ability to converse effectively on business matters; an interest in learning about new topics, industries, and geographies; strong time management skills; and a desire to meet and exceed stated goals.
“Being a call analyst is exciting. I enjoy speaking with different industries and
talking with executives from a range of businesses. I have fun with it!
Camoin 310 is also a great small company to work for. The crew is like family
and we communicate to make the job happen. I hope to be here many more
years and watch our company grow.”
- Pat Stanley, Team Senior Analyst
& Call Team Coach
- High school degree or GED. Some college, particularly business course work, a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of stable professional level work experience is required.
- A quiet work environment with a computer (with microphone and speakers) and high speed internet access.
- Ability to work in a remote team environment
- Experience working from home or remote
- Experience talking with corporate executives
- Outbound marketing sales skills and experience
- Confidence and comfortability making outbound calls
- Understanding, or strong interest in learning, about businesses and industries
- Excellent phone communication, written communication a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Good communicator, strong collaborator, team player
Please note that we are only making this position available to citizens and residents with all necessary authorizations already in place (OPT does not qualify).
This is a full time position but part time will be considered.
Pay and Benefits
Initial training position begins as hourly ($12/hr- 17/hr) and becomes full-time salaried within two months.
Once salaried, employee receives:
- Single health insurance
- Two weeks paid vacation
- 401k retirement contribution
- Bonus compensation plan
- Review Position Information Document
- Call 518-300-1627 and leave a message that includes: your name (please spell slowly), phone number, what position you are applying for, and a brief summary of experience doing this kind of work.
- Send resume and cover letter to Rachel Selsky c/o Erin Teets at email@example.com.
Please no direct telephone inquiries. After reviewing your message and resume, Camoin 310 will contact you to instruct the next step in the process.